Etruscan Day: Return to Larth's house
The Day of the Etruscans returns to the Palazzo Corboli Museums, with a program full of activities and events that will lead us to the discovery of Etruscan society!
Through educational installations, re-enactments and workshops for adults and children, we will immerse ourselves in the world of the Etruscans: their food, clothing, craftsmanship and writing we no longer be a secret for us!
Here is the Program of events:
Educational setups - from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hunting and agriculture
- The journey and the travellers: body care and personal hygiene
- Music and shows
- Wine in the ancient world: drink and status symbol
- A light in the darkness: illumination in the Etruscan world
- 5.30 p.m. - Etruscan Asciano: Countryside and territory in the 6th century b.C.
- 7.30 p.m. - Thesan with pink fingers: Body care, personal hygiene and perfumes in the Estruscan world.
- 9 p.m. - Dolce Fulfluns: Wine and symposium in the Etruscan world, with tasting of wine in amphora.
- The Symposium
- Etruscan writing
The installations, performances and educational activities are curated by the Suodales association, the Herentas association and Valter Fattorini.The events are free, booking is recommended for participation in the educational workshops.
The event organized by the Palazzo Corboli Museum and the Municipality of Asciano, with the participation of the Tuscany Regional Council.
INFO AND BOOKING:
Where: Museo Palazzo Corboli, Asciano SI
Call. +39 0577 714450