Originally one could enter the village through five gates, of which only one remains, the Sienese gate, heavily altered. This gate guaranteed the access to travellers from Siena, that had followed the ancient Lauretana road.
Until 1944, on the other side of town, stood Massini Gate, unfortunately destroyed by the retreating Nazi Army during World War II.
Northeast of the historical centre, along all of Via delle Fonti
Tel. +39 0577 714450
Mobile: +39 348 0847875